Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza
1 portion thin crust pizza dough
1 tbs olive oil
2 tbs Alfredo sauce
1 cup Spinach and Artichoke Dip
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Prepare pizza dough as recipe states.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread olive oil over pizza dough. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove pizza crust from oven. Spread Alfredo sauce over crust. Spread Spinach and Artichoke Dip over crust. Top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for another 10 minutes or until cheese is starting to brown.
- Cut into nice serving sizes and enjoy!