Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza

Well, I don't know how to explain it better than the title says.  This is a pizza that utilizes a previous recipe I posted, Spinach and Artichoke Dip.  It is not much more than making dough and putting the Spinach and Artichoke Dip on top of it.  I didn't even have to spend too much money.  Here is what happened:

Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza
1 portion thin crust pizza dough
1 tbs olive oil
2 tbs Alfredo sauce
1 cup Spinach and Artichoke Dip
1 cup Mozzarella cheese

  • Prepare pizza dough as recipe states. 
  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  • Spread olive oil over pizza dough.  Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
  • Remove pizza crust from oven.  Spread Alfredo sauce over crust.  Spread Spinach and Artichoke Dip over crust.  Top with Mozzarella cheese.
  • Bake in oven for another 10 minutes or until cheese is starting to brown.
  • Cut into nice serving sizes and enjoy!
Pretty tasty pizza made here.  It's like the dip is already on a cracker.  I'm not sure it can get more convenient than this if you're searching for a good game time recipe!

18 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! So I have been mastering my own Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and this pizza idea is brilliant! I will definitely be trying this one out! THANKS FOR SHARING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a great idea! Genius, actually :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds amazing!!! Seriously pizza is the perfect vessel for everything good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I've pretty much got the dough mastered, I'll probably be making a lot more pizzas in the future. So many options!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy wow! Must try!!! We love artichoke dip here and we have been all about grilling pizza. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I am thinking of all the dips that would be good on pizza-yum! This flavor was an excellent choice and very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea! I love pizza and I love spinach and artichoke dip! I bet this was quite tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Genius! Spinach and artichoke dip is one of my favourite restaurant appetizers, and I can just imagine how delicious it must be as a pizza topping. Nom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These ingredients are fantastic on a pizza, you are so creative!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. First off....I have SO buzzed this! Secondly, I. Am. Drooling! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this pizza looks fabulous!!! Unique, yet something I would dive right into. Excellent idea~

    ReplyDelete
  12. How different!! Love it.

    Liz @ Southern Charm
    http://www.southerncharmnola.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. ZOMG... yummy! I love spinach and artichoke dip so, on a pizza, it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear lord, this looks like heaven! My favorite appetizer comes together with one of my favorite foods. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The dish looks delicious. Want to try it one of these days for our gatherings. You might also want to visit www.lifestyle.gourmandia.com and www.everythinglemon.com for more exciting recipes that you'll surely love. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh man, I am dying for a slice of this! I've been wanting to make a pizza like this for a while, and now you've got me craving it even more. It's my favorite dip in pizza-form...sounds to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes, this looks amazing! We have a place in NYC called Artichoke Pizza, their signature pizza is a spinach/artichoke dip on a delicious crust topped with mozzarella. I can tell you that your pizza is definitely incredibly delicious! :) Love this, great recipe.

    ReplyDelete