Tater Tot Casserole
1 1/3 pound beef for carne asada(large ground beef)
1 tsp dried granulated garlic
1 can spicy chili
1 white onion, chopped
1 bag frozen tater tots
3 cups shredded cheese, your choice
8 oz sour cream
1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
1/2 ts Italian seasonings
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 13x9 baking dish.
- Cook together in a skillet the beef, onions, and garlic. Drain well when thoroughly cooked.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the chili, diced tomatoes, ketchup, Italian seasonings, water, and sour cream.
- Spread the beef mixture along the bottom of a 13x9 greased baking dish. Top with half of the chili mixture. Add half of the cheese. Add frozen tater tots. Top with other half of chili mixture. Top with other half of cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until cooked through.