Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Strips

While browsing the aisles of the grocery store, I saw a Shake and Bake flavor I had never seen before. Buffalo Chicken. I knew I had to try this out because it was a sure fire way to make my wife happy. She loves anything with a “buffalo” flavor, so this was a no brainer. Here is the meal I made:

Buffalo Chicken Strips
1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 package Shake and Bake, Buffalo flavored
1 package frozen California style vegetables(broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
1 package low sodium chicken Rice-a-Roni(a San Francisco treat)
  • Make everything as directed on packages.
  • Top vegetables with your favorite cheese
  • Enjoy!
Well, this was kind of a slacker recipe, but everything I made was pretty much processed and prepared already. My wife enjoyed the meal so I consider it a success! This is a great dinner if you just don’t have the energy or time to make something creative and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment