Spinach and Artichoke Dip Calzone
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
1 tbs melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Roll out a circle of dough about 8 inches around. Spread the Spinach and Artichoke Dip over half of the dough, leaving enough room along the edges to seal dough. Fold over dough and crimp the edges with a fork.
- Brush melted butter over top of calzone. Bake for about 35 minutes in preheated oven.
- Sprinkle Mozzerella and Parmesan over top of the calzone.
- Eat the calzone and regret not making two!