Leftover Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
13 oz cooked noodles(I used elbows because that's what I had)
16 oz cooked broccoli pieces
2 cups milk
1 can cream of chicken and mushroom soup
1 soup can of water
1/2 cup sour cream
8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cup 4 cheese Italian blend
panko bread crumbs
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 13x9 glass baking dish.
- In a bowl mix together the soup, milk, and sour cream. Fill empty soup can with water and add that as well. Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- To the baking dish, add the noodles, chicken, soup mixture, and mozzarella cheese.
- Top with the Italian blend cheese. Sprinkle a layer of panko breadcrumbs over the top of the cheese. Dot the top of the breadcrumbs with the Boursin cheese.
- Cook in preheated oven for 30-45 minutes or until the top is nicely browned.