Monday, July 25, 2011

Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos

It seems that we have another recipe involving bacon.  I guess there seems to be a trend happening.  I'm going to just have to stop buying bacon so I don't wind up eating it all.  These jalapenos came from my father's garden.  They don't get any fresher than that!  The cream cheese came from the grocery store...

Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
8 jalapenos
1 8oz package cream cheese
5 strips of bacon, chopped and cooked
1/4 tsp garlic salt

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Cut the tops off of the jalapenos and cut in half.  Mix together and cream cheese, garlic salt, and bacon.  Stuff the jalapenos with this mixture.  Place on baking sheet and cook in the oven for about 20 minutes until bubbly and lightly brown.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Christine! Next time I'll have to make a raspberry dipping sauce to go with them.

    ReplyDelete