Thursday, September 29, 2011

Painter at Heart

Painter at Heart

Guest written by our friend Mason Abbott

Being at home all day has inspired me to try out some of the hobbies I’ve always wondered about and as it turns out, painting is exactly where my passion lies. I never would have thought I’d be into art but I bought myself a set of oils and now I’m painting just about every day. I got Randsburg Internet at home so I could look up and read about techniques and I can definitely tell I’m getting better just in the paintings I’m producing, you know? My mom says she would buy my stuff if she didn’t know it was mine and that’s one of the biggest compliments I can imagine getting! I think I’m going to sign up for an art class soon and see if I can actually get good enough to try and sell some of my work at a local coffee shop or something. I sure wish I could skip all this learning and go straight to the being a famous artist part! I wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment