Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo

I had some ingredients leftover from previous meals so I decided to put them to use.  With them I was able to make a really nice pasta dish.  The Alfredo sauce is the same as the one I recently posted(minus the Gorgonzola, which would probably great as well!).  This is what happened:

Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
3 chicken breasts, grilled, sliced
1 box pasta of your choice
Alfredo sauce
1 8oz bag frozen broccoli

  • Cook brocolli according to package.
  • Cook noodles according to package.
  • Mix together the chicken, broccoli, noodles, and alfredo sauce
  • Serve and enjoy!
Another quick recipe post but this was delicious!

4 comments:

  1. Yummy! It looks delicious! I am a new fan of broccoli so I love it anywhere, anyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and a complete meal for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I adore all things alfredo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tickles my fancy! I love broccoli and chicken, can practically chew my screen right now.

    ReplyDelete