1/4 portion Pizza crust recipe
4 oz chicken, sliced
4 strips bacon, cooked
1/4 onion, sliced
1/4 red pepper, sliced
1 tbs Alfredo sauce
3 tbs ranch dressing
3/4 cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese
3/4 cup shredded pizza blend cheese
2 ts olive oil(approximately)
1 tbs corn meal(approximately)
- Preheat pizza stone in oven at 450 degrees.
- Cook chicken, onion, and pepper in skillet until chicken is cooked. Drain all grease.
- Spread olive oil on round pizza pan. Dust with corn meal.
- Roll out pizza dough thinly to the size of a round pizza pan. Transfer to pan. Drizzle with olive oil to lightly coat the top of the dough. Poke dough all over with a fork to prevent bubbling. Cook on pizza pan for about 7 minutes until firmed up.
- Remove crust from oven and spread Alfredo sauce and Ranch Dressing over crust, evenly. Add half of each cheeses. Add chicken, onion, pepper mixture. Top with remaining cheese. Drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Tranfer to preheated pizza stone. Cook for another 10 minutes until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for 3 to 4 minutes. Cut and serve!