Friday, January 13, 2012

Refrigerator

I like to have my refrigerator to be organized so I know what ingredient is where so I can access it quickly.  That allows me to spend less time searching for things and more time cooking.  My family sure appreciates it when I'm quicker!  Space management is really crucial when you don't really have a big space to work with.  Smaller refrigerator units are available so they don't really take up too much floor space, but still give you enough room to keep your foods cold.  This "21 inch" narrow refrigerator is a great example.  You can also have a large refrigerator for your dream kitchen!

While we're on the subject of dream kitchens...whenever I'm able to purchase my dream home, I will have a huuuuge refrigerator that is awesome!  I'd like one that is like the coolers you see in grocery stores and convience stores.  That way you can see what is in them and you don't even have to open the door and use more energy.  I've actually found where you can buy a true gdm-49rl refrigerator.  Now of course I'd need my own freezer unit as well.  But that's another story!  Back to dreaming and working on achieving my dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment