Monday, January 23, 2012

Got Some Deals

Got some deals

I appreciate the guest post, Vito Rivers

I got some great directv
Danville
deals and my family and I have been watching TV nonstop. My kids
love old movies for some reason so we’ve been watching a lot of them at my
house. I want to be really accepting of their choices because since they’re
using their personality to pick TV shows and movies I don’t want them to get
discouraged, you know what I mean? I know that sounds silly but I just want them
to grow up to be confident, free spirited people and I feel like telling them
they watch dumb movies is just bound to bring them down at the end of the day,
you know? I love Cary Grant anyway so anytime they’re going to watch a movie I’m
more than excited about it. I love that we’ve got something in common and even
though my husband doesn’t understand and would rather be watching football he
usually gives in for the sake of family time. I’ve got a really good crew here
and I’m proud of the way we’ve raised them.

No comments:

Post a Comment