Thursday, October 13, 2011

Horseradish Sauce

I've always loved the sauce that most restaurants serve with onion pedals.  Horseradish sauces also go good with beef.  I decided that it was time to make my own.  This is what I did:

Horseradish Sauce
1 cup mayonnaise
4 tbs prepared horseradish
2 ts Dijon mustard
1 ts garlic powder
1 ts onion powder
1 ts ground red pepper

  • Mix all of these ingredients in a bowl until well mixed.  Place in refrigerator and let flavors mingle.  Enjoy!
This is a quick and simple sauce to make.  It goes well with many different dishes.  And it's right up my alley because, as I hope we all know by know, I love spicy foods!

2 comments:

  1. This is an interesting twist that you have given! The flavours sound good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely- I love horseradish on rare roast beef, or sometimes with fish like trout.

    ReplyDelete